What are the top reasons for visiting the great Uttarakhand?
Uttarakhand is very much famous across the globe as the land of gods which is the main reason that several people are very much interested to plan a trip to this particular state. There are different districts in Uttarakhand which are collected into two divisions because the areas are located on the slopes of the Himalayas along with the border of China and Nepal. Every concerned tourist is very much interested to visit the state of Uttarakhand at least once in their lifetime so that they will be able to enjoy easy access ability to religious places along with tourist destinations very easily. Some of the very basic places which people need to visit in the State of Uttarakhand after planning the stay in Uttarakhand hotels have been very well explained as follows:
- Journey to Rishikesh: Since Rishikesh is considered to be the yoga capital of India it is a very beautiful town. This is known as the land of God and is one of the most important religious places which people need to visit at least once in their lifetime. Multiple activities can be carried out by the individuals in this particular city so that everyone will be able to enjoy easy access to the best tourism activity in addition to spirituality. The finest period of visiting this particular city is from the end of September to the middle of November and from March to the first week of May.
- Visit the lake district of India: Nainital is known as the Lake District of India and is one of the most important components of the state of Uttarakhand. This particular city is a very unique and attractive hill station in north India which is very well bounded by mountains on all three sides. This particular city is very well located nearby the beautiful lake of Nainital and the city is a result of getting name from the goddess Naina Devi. The finest period of visiting this particular place is from March-June and from the end of November to February if people are interested to enjoy the snowfall.
- Jim Corbett: Visiting this particular place is worth it on the behalf of individuals so that everyone will be able to enjoy a glimpse of the Bengal tiger. On the other hand, if individuals are also lovers of observing the birds then visiting this particular place is important due to the simulated harbour of tourism. Numerous native and rare species are present in this particular place which will help provide people with the best opportunity of dealing with the things and enjoying the element of tourism and life. Multiple additional places are present in the Jim Corbet which people can plan out in terms of visiting so that everyone will be able to enjoy the perfect experience in addition to the animals and safaris.
- Mussoorie: This is one of the most important hill stations which is described as the Queen of Hills. This is a fascinating heaven for leisure lovers and honeymoon couples because the mall Road of this particular place is worth visiting. The holy river Ganga is visible from one end of the edge and Yamuna is at the other end of the edge. This particular hill station is also very much famous due to the different Bollywood actors who are planning a visit to this particular place after regular intervals of time for example Amitabh Bachchan very well loves this particular place. This place is also having easy access to the third-best wax Museum in India.
- Nanda Devi: This is another very important place which people need to visit to enjoy the claims of the beautiful mountains of India. This is the second-highest top in India and the 23rd-highest peak in the entire world. Basecamp associated with this particular place will be very much helpful in providing people with a good support factor during the tracking activity so that everyone will be able to enjoy a lot. Visiting this particular place from April-June, September-October is advisable for people.
- Valley of flowers: This is known as the ZANSKAR Valley and the valley between the great Himalayas. Valley of flowers is very much famous for the wide range of flowers possessed by it and the particular varieties of Alpine flowers. The soft and surreal landscape of this particular valley will help provide people with the element of divergence so that everybody will be able to enjoy it a lot. This place is also very well recognised by UNESCO under the world network of biosphere reserves.
- Holy holiday: If individuals are interested to enjoy a religious trip with family members then visiting the Dev Bhoomi, Yamunotri, Badrinath, Kedarnath and Gangotri is considered to be a great idea which is also the components of the Uttarakhand itself. River Ganga will be meeting the streams at different Sangam and it is considered to be a good opportunity of planning the travel during the traditional Kumbh Mela which is held in Haridwar so that everyone will be able to enjoy the best possible technicalities of a religious and spiritual trip.
- Honeymoon heaven: If individuals are interested to enjoy the best possible honeymoon activity with their better half then also visiting this is a good idea because commencing from the valley of Dehradun to the camp Hall at Mussoorie everything is perfect for passionate couples. Different kinds of personalities can even go for multiple activities in the form of skin and other associated things but ultimately all these cities are perfect for a romantic radiance in the life of couples.
Apart from the above-mentioned points visiting the state of Uttarakhand is considered to be a great idea, especially in the cases of festivals for example Maha Shivaratri, Dussehra and other associated ones so that people can learn a lot about the historical and religious aspects of simultaneously. Further, booking the stay in Uttarakhand hotels is very much important for individuals so that everybody will be able to enjoy the best possible staying options without any doubt.