How to make the most of custom vouchers?
Gift vouchers are flexible, they can be personalised, and they’re easy for customers to use. But the best custom gift vouchers are those that look professional and feel special.
Make the vouchers personal
One of the most important things to remember when using custom vouchers is that they must be personalised. If you want your gift voucher to stand out from the crowd, you must tailor them accordingly.
The right way to do this is by making sure that all your customer’s needs are covered.
- Do they prefer organic or non-organic food?
- Are they environmentally conscious?
- Do they have any dietary restrictions or preferences?
By finding out as much about them as possible, including their favourite brands and products, you can ensure that your custom voucher gives them precisely what they need when needed most.
Keep it practical
When it comes to custom vouchers, it’s imperative to keep them practical and valuable. Consider these points:
- Make sure the items are easy to use. If you offer something that requires assembly or has many steps before use, you should consider assisting with assembly or delivery if needed. This is especially true if your voucher is for something like a gift basket, not something simple like dinner at a restaurant.
- Make it easy for recipients to redeem the vouchers quickly and easily by providing clear instructions on how they can do so. Further, ensure that any products purchased using these vouchers are marked so that recipients know what brand was chosen by their friends/family member(s). This way, they’ll feel confident knowing which brands were chosen specifically because they know your favourites.
Create a professional vibe
It’s essential to create a professional vibe with vouchers. You want to ensure that the design you choose for your voucher is consistent with your company’s branding and that it should be easy to read, understand and redeem.
The best way to do this is by using a professional-looking design on the voucher and its packaging. For example, if you have a website or social media page which has its unique style, then use this same style when creating the voucher. This will help customers recognise that the company behind the coupon is reliable and trustworthy, ultimately increasing their trust in your brand.
Advertise your gift vouchers as a business practice
There are several ways you can advertise your custom gift vouchers:
- Put an ad in the local paper or the local press. You will be surprised at how effective this method can be. Remember that some papers have different editions for different areas. So, research which would work best for you and then contact them directly. If you don’t have time to do this yourself, enlist the help of your marketing team or agency.
- Promote your gift voucher offer on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Make sure each post has a compelling description so people will want to get involved with it. You could also try putting together short videos explaining what makes the offer unique and how easy it is for customers to redeem their vouchers for exciting experiences online or in-store (this works particularly well when something fun happens).
- Advertise your website by including info about all kinds of offers from different categories. Then direct people towards these offers via links embedded within blog posts/articles etc.
Don’t make them time-consuming to redeem
Customers always look for the best deals and discounts, so the more you can make their experience rewarding, the better. For example, you can offer them a discount if they use their voucher within a particular time. Or perhaps they’ll get an extra 10% off if they use all of their custom vouchers.
Giving customers rewards as soon as they spend money is one way of encouraging them to return.